Chris' Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie
For 1 serving:
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- ice cream
- Add butter, both sugars, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract into a microwave safe mug or small bowl and mix.
- Next, add the flour and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly. Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds. Top with ice cream and enjoy!