Skip to content
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- To clean, use only lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Do not use any chemical based cleaners.
- Sold brass pieces are polished but not coated, over time a patina will develop. The original color and shine can be easily restored with a quick swipe of a polishing cloth.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating.
- Avoid contact with water.
WHAT METALS ARE USED TO MAKE DEPO MARKET JEWELRY?
- Most of our smaller pieces like earring studs, bracelet and necklace charms have a base metal of sterling silver or stainless steel.
- Plain necklace chains are made of sterling silver or are gold filled. Charm bracelets and beaded necklace chain are gold plated stainless steel.