- 200ml quality tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of BBQ rub or celery salt
- pinch of pixie dust (we used Brew Glitter)
- ½ a lemon
- a large handful of ice cubes
- 1 gherkin
- Combine the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauces and a good pinch of celery salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and stir well, then have a taste and add a little more salt, pepper or lemon juice, if needed.
- Fill two glasses with the ice, then pour over the bloody Mary. Add your favorite toppings like gherkins, olives or celery, before serving.